Heat that fits
Smaller. Faster. Smarter.
Dimplex® would like to send you on a sizzling trip for two to feel the heat in Las Vegas, Nevada*.
*Valued at $2,000
LC & LPC Features
Size: Up to 42% shorter than conventional baseboard heaters
Air Velocity: Top discharge for up to 40% faster airflow
Energy Savings: 10% (up to) reduced heat loss by channeling air through a narrower path
Shark Fin Design: Large, triangular fin disperses heated air more effectively into the center of the room
Whole Home Comfort: Convector mounted transceiver allows wireless single, or multiple heater temperature control
Electronic Thermostat: On-board Electronic Thermostat with TRIAC switching controls room temperature to within 0.5°C
Wall Mounted Remote Control: Optional accessory uses radio frequency to remotely control each convector
Wall Mounted Remote Control
Each LPC can be linked with the Wall Mounted Remote Control (optional), allowing one remote to do Whole-Home temperature control
The remote communicates by radio frequency, giving users the convenience of setting temperature, and locating the remote on the wall of their choosing.
Turn up the Heat and Win
Fields marked with * are required
Turn Up the Heat with Dimplex Sweepstakes
Rules and Regulations
No Purchase Necessary: The sponsor of this Contest is Dimplex North America Limited.
1. How to Participate
- 1.1 Eligibility: The Dimplex North America Limited 2011 ‘Turn Up the Heat’ Contest is open to legal residents of the United States only. Employees and retirees of Dimplex North America Limited, and its affiliates, agents, associates, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family of these employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled are not permitted to enter the contest. You must have a valid email address to participate. Email accounts can be obtained free of charge from many internet service providers. Online entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible or incomplete entries or both are ineligible.
- 1.2 Contest Period: Starts on February 1, 2012 at 12:00 a.m., Eastern Time. Grand Prize contest period ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time.
- 1.3 Contest Entry: Upon completion and submission of the online contest entry form, eligible Customers will be entered into the Contest for one (1) chance to win the Prize.
- 1.4 Contest Entry Restrictions: Customers are restricted to one (1) entry per person, per household. Entries indicating the same telephone contact number, email address or street address will be considered, for purposes of the Contest, to belong to the same Customer and therefore are subject to the above restriction. Any excess entries will be invalid for purposes of the Contest draw.
- 1.5. Awarding of Prize: The Prizes will be awarded to the Customer whose contact information (name, telephone number and email address) has been given by the entrant at time of completion of the survey and who has complied with these Rules.
- 2.1 The Prizes consist of:
GRAND PRIZE: a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada (value $3,000 CDN). No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prize will be allowed. The Prize will be forwarded to the winner within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date the winner’s signed Declaration and Release Form is received by Dimplex North America Limited.
- 2.2 Odds: The odds of being randomly selected to win the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Contest Period.
- 2.3 Prize Draw: The Grand Prize will be awarded by random computer generated draw from all eligible Contest entries received during the applicable Contest Period. The draw will be held on January 4th, 2013 at 9:00am at 1367 Industrial Road Cambridge, ON N1R 7G8.
- 2.4 Notification of Selection: The selected Customer will be contacted by phone or email (using the contact information provided by the Customer at time of entering the Contest) at least three (3) times within the fourteen (14) days after the Draw. If the selected Customer cannot be contacted in that time, another Customer will be randomly selected and the initial selected Customer will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards Dimplex North America Limited or anyone involved in the Contest. In order to win, the selected customer will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prizes as awarded and releasing Dimplex North America Limited from all liability relating to the Contest. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. Selected Customers will be required to complete a skill testing question in order to claim their respective Prize. The selected entrant will have seven (7) days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to Dimplex North America Limited or its representative. If the selected Customer does not do so within this period of time, another Customer will be randomly selected and the initial selected Customer will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards Dimplex North America Limited or anyone involved in the Contest.
3. General Rules
- 3.1 Claim of the Prize is subject to verification by Dimplex North America Limited and/or its designated representatives. Entries made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules are automatically void. Dimplex North America Limited will be the sole and final reference source in validating a Prize claim.
- 3.2 By participating, each Customer and selected winner agrees: (a) to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Dimplex North America Limited, (b) to release and hold harmless Dimplex North America Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest; (c) to permit Dimplex North America Limited to use his/her name, address, city, province, of residence, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation and (d) the winner agrees to sign a Declaration and Release Form to this effect.
- 3.3 The decisions of Dimplex North America Limited in relation to this Contest will be final and binding on all entrants.
- 3.4 Dimplex North America Limited shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online survey, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- 3.5 Dimplex North America Limited reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest.
- 3.6 If a selected entrant is awarded a Prize due to a system error, malfunction or defect that Prize will be returned to the Prize pool, to be re-awarded.
- 3.7 Under no circumstances will Dimplex North America Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Rules or award the Prizes other than in accordance with these Rules.
- 3.8 The Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws and regulations, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws.
- 3.9 By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by the Rules with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes, which are final.